Learn how to change the profile picture that shows when you send messages in Microsoft Outlook 365 with these steps.
- From Outlook, select “File” > “Office Account“.
- Select the “Manage Account” button.
- Sign in with your Outlook or domain sign in credentials (usually the same username and password used to login to your computer).
- Select the icon with your initials located at the upper-right part of the screen, then choose “My profile“.
- Select the “Change photo” button, then select “Change photo” again.
- Select the folder icon to browse to a picture on your computer, then select it.
- Select “Save” to save the changes, and your profile pic is set in Outlook.