Change the profile picture that shows when you send messages in Microsoft Outlook 2016 with these steps.
- From Outlook, select “File” > “Info“.
- There should be a link to your company’s external Outlook Web Access (OWA) site under the words “Account Settings“. Select the link.
- Sign in with your Outlook or domain sign in credentials (usually the same username and password used to login to your computer).
- Select your name in the upper-right corner, then choose “Change” to change the picture.
- Select the folder icon to browse to a picture on your computer, then select it.
- Select “Save” to save the changes, and your profile pic is set in Outlook.