You can attach pictures, videos and more to your text messages by sending an MMS from your Samsung Galaxy S7. There are two ways to attach items to a message.
Option 1 – From Messaging App
- Open the “Messages” app and compose a message.
- Tap the paper clip Attachment icon.
- At the bottom of the screen, select the type of item you would like to attach.
- Camera – Take a photo.
- Gallery – Attach a photo stored on your phone.
- Other – Attach other time from Video, Calendar, Location, Contacts, or Memo.
- Select the final item(s) you wish to attach, then tap “Done“.
- Now you’re ready to finish composing your message. Tap “Send” when you’re ready and your picture or video is sent via MMS.
Option 2 – From Gallery App
- Open the “Gallery” app.
- Navigate to the photo album that contains your photo.
- Tap and hold one item in the folder. The item will be checked. Check multiple items if you wish to send them as well.
- Tap “Share” at the top of the screen.
- Select “Messages“.
- Your items are attached to the message. Finish composing the message, then tap Send when you’re ready to send your picture of video via MMS.
This post applies to the SM-G930, SM-G935 (Edge) models of the Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone.