Sending a video on WhatsApp is easy. All you have to do is tap on the paperclip option > Gallery, and choose your video. Downloading a WhatsApp video is even easier. But, there are times when a simple video takes ages to load. There are different reasons why a WhatsApp video will take forever to load or won’t load at all.
WhatsApp Video Won’t Send
On other occasions, the WhatsApp video you need to send only takes a moment, like usually. But, for some reason, it’s taking ages for this one to send, or it won’t send. Why?
Basic Troubleshooting Tips
- Wrong date and time – If this information is wrong, you can’t connect to WhatsA pp servers and therefore can’t send media.
- Turn Odd Read-only Mode – If you’re trying to send a video in a group but can’t, the administrator may have the setting where only admins can send messages.
- Problems with the SD Card – You know you have enough space, but the problems persist- Try removing WhatsApp from your SD card.
- Keep WhatsApp updated
- Clear WhatsApp Cache
Check Your Internet Connection
Your ISP (Internet Service Provider) may usually not have any problems providing their clients with a good Internet connection. But, no service is perfect, and there will come a time when that service will fail.
If you’ve checked everything and no wire is out of place, you can try calling them to see if the problem is on their end. Try going to TechniPages to see if the site loads or not. If it loads, WhatsApp could be experiencing problems. It wouldn’t be the first time, right?
Compress the WhatsApp Video
The smaller in size a video is, the faster it’s going to be to send. There are various apps for Android that can compress that video for you. For example, you can try:
- Video Compressor – Fast Compress Video and Photo
- Video Compressor Panda – Resize and Compress Video
- Compress Video: Video Cutter Audio Extractor
- Video Compress
If you’re on your computer and you’re using WhatsApp Web. There are some web apps you can use to compress your videos there. You can try:
As short as the video may be, the more high quality it is, the longer it could take to send it. WhatsApp’s servers could be saturated, or your Internet connection could be slow. When a WhatsApp Video Takes too long to send, sometimes you may have no choice but to be patient.