In this post, we will cover how to hide Twitter likes from other users.
Twitter doesn’t offer a specific setting to hide likes. The only way to hide your likes is to make your profile private using these steps.
- Login to your Twitter account or open the app.
- Desktop browser users select More ⋯. Twitter app users select your profile picture located at the upper-right portion of the screen.
- Settings and privacy > Privacy and safety > Audience and tagging
- Check the box that says, “Protect your Tweets“.
- Select the Protect button.
Now your likes are hidden from people who do not follow you.
How to Unlike Tweets
- From the Twitter Home screen, select Profile.
- Select Likes.
- Find the Tweet you would like to unlike, then select the heart.
That does it! That’s how you hide the tweets you like on Twitter. If you have questions, drop one below in the comments section.
Did this help? Let us know!