Want to impress your friends, social connections, and fans with creative selfies? Find below the ultimate list of Snapchat Lenses that are trending now!
Snapchat’s specialty is cool selfies. Its selfies contain more than your photo and surroundings.
Snaps also contain 2D effects, 3D artwork, virtual facial accessories, color tone effects, etc.
On the Snapchat app, you can do all these using Snapchat Lenses. The Snapchat lens is an augmented reality (AR) effect on your real-time camera feed on the Snapchat app. You can adjust its position by moving the mobile phone while looking at the selfie camera.
Now, the trick is these Lenses for Snapchat keep going up or down the popularity table frequently.
If you’re into the selfie game with your friends and fans on social media, you need to stay updated on which Snapchat Lenses are trending now. Read on to find some best Snapchat selfie Lenses you can use now.
Snapchat Lenses for You
Depending on your Snapchat Lens usage, the app’s artificial intelligence (AI) algorithm suggests some Lenses that you might like.
To access these Lens suggestions, try these steps:
- Open the Snapchat app.
- On the camera screen, tap the Magnifying glass icon below the Snap button.
- The Lens Explorer will open.
- Now, tap the For You section to find personalized suggestions from the app.
Cool Lenses on Lens Explorer
Some Snapchat Lenses that’ll never go out of trend are cool, hip-hop, and pop-culture Snapchat selfie effects. You’ll find hundreds of them in the Lens Explorer of the app.
You can try these instantly by accessing the Cool Lenses portal of this app:
- Cool Makeup Lens
- Cool glasses Lens by David
- Cooler glasses Lens by Gustav Dokkedahl
- Cool Dracula Lens
- Cool cats Lens by tyleeseeuh
- Cool Rooster Lens
- Cool cats Lens by Kugalimedia
- How cool am I Lens by JamieHayles
- Cool Street Style! Lens
- Cool Grandpa Lens
Trending Snapchat Lenses for Various Moods
Lenses for Snapchat are the perfect elements to use to express your mood using a selfie. You can say many expressions like happiness, sorrow, anger, gloomy, romance, and more by using the appropriate Lens effects mentioned below:
- Happy Birthday Lens by Balti Virtual
- Birthday Countdown Lens
- Cheerful Flower Lens
- Cheerful Frame Lens by evanozh
- Cheerful Girl Lens by gisela erawan
- Gloomy Lens by izaa
- Super angry Lens by nina
- angry Lens by sude
- angry bird Lens by Reinhard19
To use the above Lenses, you can go to Snapchat app > Lens Explorer > type in the mood. Alternatively, you can go to the web-based Lens store.
Season-Specific Lenses for Snapchat
To stay trendy, Snapchat users also post selfies that match the current season. For example, your selfie may contain flowery effects to tell your fans that you’re celebrating the onset of spring.
You’ll find different Lenses for various seasons in other artistic concepts. Find some of these season-specific Lenses below:
- Winter Painting Lens
- Winter Bunny Lens
- Kitten Pattern Lens
- Cute winter dog Lens by Sasha Soul Art
- Christmas Santa Lens
- Winter Scarf Lens
- Summer Lens by Smit
- Jasmine Frame Lens
- Falling Leaves Lens
- Fall vibes Lens by Ricky Rivera
- RAINDROPS Lens by Vinnn
- Raindrops Lens by Breezy
Snapchat Augmented Reality Lenses
Most 2D or 3D Lenses are AR lenses. However, if you’re looking for advanced augmented reality effects, you must take a look at these:
- Uniform Lens by Bundesheer Augmented Reality
- Portal to Dragons Lens by Kiseki Augmented Reality
- Fantasy Red Dragon Lens by Kiseki Augmented Reality
- Vamos Argentina Lens by Kiseki Augmented Reality
- CAMEL Lens by Shahid Reality
- Hulk LF22 Lens by Shahid Reality
- Arabic Model Lens by N C
Make You Look Good Lenses for Snapchat
If you’re not in the mode for a face or hair makeover but still want to look good in selfies, try these Snapchat Lenses on your app. These Lenses also project AR hair color, hairstyle, and face makeup effects on any selfie:
- GOOD LOOKs Lens by QUEENs Filter
- LOOKING GOOD Lens by ERNIE
- Good Looks Queen Lens by QUEENs Filter
- Good lookin Lens by grace
- Fresh Look Lens
- Movie Star Look Lens
- Carnaval Look Lens
- Pink Hair Look Lens
Snapchat Lenses to Scare or Prank Fans
Besides funny Lenses, Snapchat users also flood the ecosystem with 3D and AR effects that can shock your followers with scary and creepy feelings. Also, these are the perfect virtual elements to prank fans and friends. Find below some of the best scary effects:
- Vampire Beauty Lens
- Demon in Fire Lens
- Halloween Elements Lens by Rakuten Viber
- Stitched Doll Face Lens
- Cat in Mask Lens
- Vampire Lens
- Black eyes Lens
- Ghost Mirror Lens
- Fire Skull Lens
- Halloween Colors Lens by Ibrahim Boona
- Alien Surgeons Lens
- Devilish Glam Lens
- Neon Look Lens
- Scary Spider Lens
- Black and White Hair Lens
Amusing Lenses for Snapchat
These lenses for Snapchat empower you to make your fans, followers, and friends laugh instantly:
- Funny 31 Lens by Bewar Khoshnaw
- Funny Big Lens
- Evil funny face Lens by Chania
- Smallmouth funny Lens by Hozan B12
- Funny Face Morph Lens
- Funny Toilet Bowl Lens
- Funny Elephant Lens
- Funny Lens by Arjun Goran
- Funny Strawberry Lens
- Funny Cute Morphing Lens
Visit the Funny Lenses portal to get the above effects for your selfies.
Alternative Life Lenses for Snapchat
Another source of pranks in social media is posting selfies with alternate characters of yourself. You might find these alternative life selfie Lenses from Snapchat hilarious and unique:
- Policeman 3D Lens by Rzwan Ramazan
- Police Lens by Noah Lupo
- Police Lights Lens by Phil Walton
- Police Lens by prishilla
- MD Army Guard Lens by 98 Rock
- Doctor Lens by Dr. Yaser Naser
- Matrix hacker Lens by MSTER
- School Teacher Lens by Anastasia Berliana
- Teacher Lens
- Funny Driver Lens
To use the above and similar Lenses for Snaps, go to the Lens Explorer and type in the character you want to be. For example, you can search for ethical hackers, doctors, police, the army, etc.
Snapchat Lenses With Animals
You can show your solidarity with animal protection and conservation agendas by snapping and posting the following animal-themed Lenses for Snapchat:
- Zoes Animals Lens by jadie kalm
- Animals Lens by Yu Ishigamori
- Smiling Animals Lens
- Funny animals Lens by under25aksa
- Animals Lens by Ignatius Rocky
- Animals tattoo Lens by TARAF
- Unicorn Animals Lens by Ananda Permata
- Animals Lens by Under 25 AnHa
- FaceTime Animals 2 Lens by mitzi
- Christmas Animals Lens
Lenses for Snap and Food
If you’re feeling hungry and in the mood for Chinese, you can let your fans and followers know by creating incredible snaps with AR food items. Or, you can express your Christmas feelings by taking selfies with AR gingerbreads.
Furthermore, you can be food, wear food, and decorate yourself with food using these Snapchat AR Lenses. Food lovers like these selfie effects on Snapchat:
- Foodies Lens by HADI
- Food streak Lens by Aiza
- Food Lens by QQ5
- Food streak s2 Lens by Aiza
- Fastfood Head Lens
- Pizza Cat Lens
- Funny Gingerbread Lens
- Broccoli Athlete Lens
- Cheese Lens by Rémy
- Why Not Casserole Lens by Rémy
Get the above lenses on the Snapchat website or app.
These are just a few Lenses for Snapchat that can’t go wrong if you use them to express the right emotion. However, you’ve just seen the peak of the iceberg. There are more exotic Snapchat augmented reality Lenses and filters on the web.
2D, 3D, and AR artists create fabulous Lenses that sell for thousands of dollars. There are top influencers, digital brands, and consumer businesses who pay for such premium Snapchat Lenses.
You could either use the above to show off your style or get inspired to create money-making Snapchat Lenses to make some extra cash.
Next up, an easy guide for learning Snapchat Spotlight.