You can save an extra step in Chrome for Android by setting a Homepage. We’ll show you how it’s done in this tutorial.
- Open the Chrome app.
- Select the “Menu” icon located at the upper-right corner.
- Choose “Settings“.
- Select “Home page“.
- Ensure that Home page is turned “On“. Tap “Open this page“, then type the URL you would like to set as your home page.
- Type the URL to the page you wish to set as your homepage in the address bar, then tap “Go” on the keyboard.
- Press the “Menu” button.
- Select the “Add to homescreen” option.
- Type a desired title, then tap “Add“.
Now you will have an icon added to your Homescreen that you can use anytime to open Chrome directly to the desired website.
Repeat these steps for any other homescreen icons you wish to create.