You have an Apple iPhone and you don’t even know your own phone number? Well, you never actually use it right? Here’s are a couple of ways where you can find your phone number.
Option 1 – From Device
- From the Home screen, open “Settings“.
- Scroll down and select “Phone“.
- A section with “My Number” will display your phone number.
Option 2 – From iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to a computer and launch iTunes, then select the iPhone icon at the upper-right corner.
- Under “Summary“, your phone number will be displayed.
- Simply call 1-800-444-4444 from your phone. If you listen, the phone number you are calling from will be read to you.
Desmond Dumba says
Someone is using my account because of that I can’t open it on my phone With my number
sphiwo Dyani says
I was always used the Vodacom number from 2016,& I’m forgot it ,so can you search for me.
Didn’t help at all. This assumes that the number has already been added to the phone’s files. In this case, just swapped the sim over and this was absolutely no help at all. But thanks for trying 😃