Tired of your Google Pixel smartphone correcting everything you type? You can enable or disable this functionality with these steps.
- From the Home screen, slide the apps up and open “Settings“.
- Choose “Languages & input“.
- Select “Virtual keyboard“.
- Select the keyboard you use. By default, it should be “Google keyboard“.
- Select “Text correction“.
- Turn “Auto-correction” to “On” or “Off” as desired. This setting controls whether a word is corrected or not after you type a space or punctuation.
Additionally, you can turn “Auto capitalization” and other text correction settings on or off as desired.