Keeping track of your upcoming meetings allows you to better organize your time and prioritize your tasks. If you know you’ve got an important meeting coming up in just a couple of days’ time, you’ll do your best to prepare for it. But if Zoom fails to list upcoming meetings, you may even forget about it. Let’s explore how you can fix upcoming meetings not showing up on Zoom.
Fix: Can’t See Upcoming Meetings in Zoom
Sync Your Calendars
One of the most common reasons why Zoom won’t show upcoming meetings is that you forgot to enable calendar sync.
- Visit zoom.us and sign in to your Zoom account.
- Navigate to Profile.
- Go to the Calendar and Contact Integration section.
- Then select Connect to Calendar and Contacts Service.
- Select the service you want to use and change the permissions.
- Hit the Next button and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process and allow Zoom to access your calendar.
Keep in mind that Zoom supports the following calendar services: Google Calendar, Microsoft Exchange, and Microsoft Office 365. You may not be able to integrate other calendar platforms.
The calendar integration feature is enabled by default. However, if you can’t link your Google or Microsoft calendar to your Zoom account, contact your IT admin for further help. They may have blocked the feature. Ask them to enable calendar integration (read and write) for your account.
If you use the Zoom mobile app, follow the steps below to sync your calendar.
- Log in to your Zoom mobile app.
- Navigate to Settings, and select Meeting.
- Tap Synced Calendars.
- Enable Sync Zoom Meetings from Calendars.
- Select the calendars you want to sync with Zoom.
- Once your calendars synced, tap the Upcoming button to check upcoming meetings.
Make sure you’re running the latest Zoom app version on your device. Certain features may not be available if you’re running outdated app versions. Click on your Zoom profile picture and select Check for updates.
Install the updates, log out of your account, restart your device, log back in and check if Zoom shows up your meetings now.
⇒ Quick tip: I personally use an old-fashioned method to keep track of important meetings. It’s called pen and paper. I have a small daily planner that I carry around with me everywhere I go. Unexpected glitches can affect even the best of systems whereas my good old paper planner is immune to tech glitches and bugs.
If Zoom won’t show upcoming meetings, check your account settings and make sure your calendars are properly synced with the service. Then update your Zoom app, log out of your account and sign back in. Did you find other solutions to troubleshoot this problem? Share your ideas in the comments below.