Users of the Candy Crush Saga game have found that there is a problem where they try to login to their Facebook account to save progress of the game, but the login doesn’t work. Instead, users are greeted with an error message that says:
“For your account security, logging into Facebook from an embedded browser is disabled.”
We used a trick to get around this error message and forced the Facebook login. Just follow these steps.
- Tap the Forgot password? link on the screen where the error is produced. (Don’t worry. We won’t have to reset the password)
- Enter the mobile number tied to your Facebook account.
- If prompted, select the account you wish to use.
- Select Continue to have a code sent to your email address.
- Grab the code out of your email and type it in the box then select Continue.
- On the Create a new password screen, select Skip.
You should then now be logged into Candy Crush Saga with your Facebook account.
In some instances, I have seen where you have to have a code sent to your phone instead of your email. If these exact steps don’t work for you, try a different variation of them to get logged in.