Want to automatically advance the slides during your presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint 2016? You can using these steps.
- Open the presentation file you wish to automate, then select “Home“
- Select anywhere in the left “Slides” pane.
- Select the individual slide you would like to advance automatically. If you want to advance all of the slides for the same amount of time, select one slide in the left pane, then press “Ctrl” + “A” to highlight all slides.
- Select the “Transitions” tab.
- In the “Advance Slide” area, check the “After” check box, then set the amount of time that should elapse before PowerPoint advances to the next slide.
Now your slides should change to the next one automatically. You can test the functionality by going to “View” > “Reading View“