Need to learn how to disable spell correction on the Moto G5 Plus because it annoys you so much? Here are the steps.
- Slide open the list of apps, then choose “Settings“.
- Scroll down and choose “Languages & input“.
- Tap “Virtual keyboard“. Unless you are using a connected physical keyboard, then choose “Physical keyboard”.
- Select the keyboard you are using, which is likely listed as “Gboard“.
- Tap “Text correction“.
- Scroll down and turn off any of the options as desired:
- Double-space period
I cannot locate text correction on my phone. It keeps changing everything I type.
Turning off damn predictive text on a Motorola Moto 5S Plus.
Was driving me mad with its constant changing of my text.
Sheri Seybold says
I don’t know why it stopped working but this fixed it. Thank you ?
George Allen says
Thanks – been bugging me for weeks interfering ******s
Thanks – great help
Thank you! <3
Mitali Cyrus says
Thanks, that helped.