If you’re a developer who is using the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7, you should enable USB Debugging on the device. This option will allow communication between the developer tools software and the Galaxy Tab. Certain apps may also need USB Debugging enabled in order to properly communicate with the device. Just follow these steps to enable it.
- Ensure the Galaxy Tab S7 is not connected to another device via the USB cable.
- Open “Settings“.
- Select “About tablet” > Software information”.
- Tap “Build number” 7 times. Now you will have a “Developer options” menu available in Settings.
- Open “Settings” > “Developer options“, and flip the “Developer options” switch to “On“.
- In the Debugging section, switch “USB debugging” to “On“.
How do I remove the “Developer options” menu from settings once I’m done using it?
Once you have enabled “Developer options” it’s there until you factory reset the device. A factory reset is the only way to remove it.