The Samsung Galaxy S9 has a clipboard where you can cut, copy, and paste text and images just like on your PC. Here’s how.
Cut, Copy, and Paste Text
- Tap and hold a word in the area of text you wish to copy or cut until the selector bars appear.
- Drag the selector bars to highlight the text you wish to cut or copy.
- Select “Copy“. If the text is editable and you wish to remove it and paste it, an option will be available to “Cut“. If you wish to cut or copy all text, tap “Select all“
- Navigate to the app and field you where you would like to paste the text.
- Tap and hold the text field, then select “Paste“. You can also select “Clipboard” to choose from other items you have copied or cut in the paste.
This post applies to the SM-G960, SM-G965 (Edge) models of the Samsung Galaxy S9 smartphone.