If you have forgotten the PIN to get your Samsung Galaxy S, Tab, or other Galaxy device, you can follow these steps to get access to your phone back.
- Power down the phone by pressing and holding the “Power” button and selecting “Power Off“.
- With the device off, press and hold the “Power” key to turn the device on while holding the “Volume Down” button. The device should start in “Safe Mode“. The words “Safe Mode” should be shown in the lower-left corner of the screen once the device starts.
- Once in Safe Mode, go to “Settings” > “Applications” > “Manage Applications“.
- Choose “Kids Mode” from the list of apps, then select “Uninstall“. Select “Done” once the uninstall is complete.
- Press and hold the “Power” button, then choose “Restart“, and your phone should restart normally and will be removed from Kids Mode.