Tired of Firefox storing old usernames and passwords that you don’t use anymore? You can delete saved passwords from Firefox using these steps.
These steps apply to Firefox for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
- In Firefox, select the “Menu” button located at the upper-right corner of the window, then choose “Options“.
- Select “Privacy & Security” on the left pane.
- Select the “Saved Logins…” button.
- Select the web site you wish to remove in the list.
- For individual site passwords, select the one you wish to delete, then select “Remove“. To clear everything, You can select “Remove All” to delete all saved passwords. Select “Close” when you’re done.
- If you want Firefox to no longer remember passwords in the future, uncheck the “Remember logins for sites” option.