Right-clicking a file, then selecting “Send to” > “Mail recipient” is one of the most handy options in Microsoft Windows 10. If the “Mail recipient” option is missing on your computer, try the following steps.
- Hold down the “Windows Key” then press “R” to bring up the Run window.
- Type the following, then press “Enter“:
- A window will appear. Select the “View” tab, and ensure the “File name extensions” box is checked.
- Right-click a blank area in the window, then choose “New” > “Text Document“.
- Name the file the file “MailRecipient.MAPIMail“.
Note: Be sure not to leave the “.TXT” extension on the file.
That should do the trick!