With Apple iTunes, you have unlimited access to download previous music, movie, and audiobook purchases anytime you like. This comes in handy if you have lost your files on your hard drive or wish to easily download the content to a new device. Here’s how.
- Open iTunes and select “iTunes Store“.
- On the right menu, click the “Purchased” link.
- If prompted, type your Apple ID and Password, then select “Sign In“
- Select the type of item you wish to download at the top-right part of the window. Choose “Music“, “Movies“, “TV Shows” or “Audiobooks“. You can also choose to view “All” or items “Not in My Library”.
- Select the Cloud icon next to the item or the “Download All” button located at the lower-right part of the screen to download the item(s) to your computer.
How do I re-download apps from iTunes?
Apple removed app syncing from iTunes. You will have to download purchased apps from your mobile device.
- Open the “App Store” app.
- Select “Updates“.
- Select “Purchased“.
- Tap the cloud icon next to the apps you wish to download.