If you need to remove or insert a SIM card for your Google Pixel smartphone, here’s how it’s done.
Remove SIM Card
- Locate the SIM card slot on the left edge of the device. You will see the outline of the tray with a hole.
- Use the SIM card eject tool included with your phone, or a small paper clip to press the small hole in the tray. The tray should eject.
- Remove the tray and you can access the SIM card.
Insert SIM Card
- Place the SIM card in the SIM card tray. The tray is keyed and the card should only go in one way.
- Once you have the card in the tray, insert it into the slot until it snaps into place.