You have an Apple iPhone and you don’t even know your own phone number? Well, you never actually use it right? Here’s are a couple of ways where you can find your phone number.
Option 1 – From Device
- From the Home screen, open “Settings“.
- Scroll down and select “Phone“.
- A section with “My Number” will display your phone number.
Option 2 – From iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to a computer and launch iTunes, then select the iPhone icon at the upper-right corner.
- Under “Summary“, your phone number will be displayed.
- Simply call 1-800-444-4444 from your phone. If you listen, the phone number you are calling from will be read to you.