The Safari browser on the Apple iPhone and iPad always opens the last web page you visited when you launch it. If you try to find a setting to control the home page, you will turn up nothing. To solve this problem, you will need to use a workaround. You will need to create a shortcut icon on the Home screen.
- Open Safari.
- Go to the web page you would like to make your Home.
- Tap the box and arrow icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen“.
- Rename the icon if you wish, then tap “Add” in the top right corner of the screen.
- You can now use your new shortcut to open Safari to that web page from now on.