The Google Pixel has the ability to run apps in split-screen mode where you can view two apps at once. Here’s how to use the feature.
- Open the two apps you would like to use in split-screen mode.
- While in one of the apps, press and hold the button.
- In the bottom half of the screen, select the app you wish to display.
- You are now displaying two apps on your Pixel screen. Drag the middle bar up and down as desired.
- To exit out of split screen, press and hold the button.
- To switch the app in the bottom portion, press once.