I recently had a problem where videos were taking up space on my Apple iPhone and I could not delete them. They would show up in iTunes under my “Movies” and “TV Shows” area. No option appeared to delete these videos. I had to find the option to allow me to remove them.
Delete Videos Showing in iTunes
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer and open iTunes.
- Select the icon for your device in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- In the “Settings” section, select “Summary” on the left pane.
- Check the “Manually manage music and videos” selection.
- You will now have an option to “Delete” when right-clicking on any item under “Movies” or “TV Shows” in the “On My Device” section.