There are some instances where you may need to find what the Bluetooth address is on your Android device. Here’s how to locate it.
Note: Before performing these steps, Bluetooth must be enabled.
- From the Home screen, open the app drawer, then open “Settings“.
- Select “System“. (Skip this step on some models)
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap “About Phone“, “About device“, or “About tablet“.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap “Status“.
- Scroll down and the “Bluetooth address” will be shown in the list.
Why does my address show as “Unavailable”?
You have to have Bluetooth enabled. Go to “Settings” and set “Bluetooth” to “On“.
This tutorial applies to Android OS 8 (Oreo).