The vibration feature can be distracting to some gamers. There is a way to enable or disable the controller vibration feature on the XBox 360 though. Here’s how it’s done.
- Press the Guide button (silver button in the center) on the controller.
- Go right on the pad until you can choose “Settings“.
- Toggle down and select”Preferences“.
- Toggle down and select “Vibration“.
- Clear the check from “Enable Vibration“.
Why doesn’t my controller vibrate?
It may be low on battery power. Try recharging it.
Is there a way to do this on the XBox One?
At this time, there is no universal controller vibration setting on the XBox One. Some games have a setting within the game menus to disable vibration or rumble.