Learn how to transfer photos or videos from the Motorola Droid Turbo to your PC so you can view or manage them on your computer.
- Connect the device to the computer using the included USB cable.
- Slide the notification area down by dragging it from the top of the home screen.
- Tap the USB icon to bring up options.
- Select “Media device (MTP)“. The Droid Turbo will mount to your computer. it will be listed as “XT1254” under “Computer” in Windows, or on the “Finder” in Mac OS X.
- Open the “XT1254” option, then the “DCIM” > “Photo” for pictures. Open the “DCIM” > “Video” for videos.
- Drag and drop items from the Camera folder to a desired location on your computer. I like to copy mine over to the Windows Pictures and Videos folders respectively.
You’ve successfully transferred pictures and videos from your Droid Turbo to your PC. Be sure to properly eject the device before unplugging the cable.