Learn how to perform a soft or hard reset on the LG Stylo 4 smartphone in the event that you experience problems with the device.
A soft reset will simply restart the device. Use these steps if the Stylo 4 is frozen or not responding to input. These steps will not erase data from the device.
- Press and hold the “Power” and “Volume Down” buttons until the device reboots.
Hard Reset Button Method
A hard reset will set all data and settings on the phone to factory defaults. These steps will erase data.
- With the phone off, press and hold the “Power” and “Volume Down” buttons.
- Release the “Power” button when the LG logo appears, then press and hold it again. Do this while continuing to hold the “Volume Down” button.
- Release both buttons once you see the “Factory data reset” option appears.
- Use the volume buttons to toggle the selection to “Factory data reset“. Use the “Power” button to select it.
- Use the volume buttons to toggle the selection to “Yes“. Use the “Power” button to select it.
Hard Reset Menu Method
Go to “Settings” > “General” > “Backup & reset” > “Factory data reset” > “Reset phone” > “Delete all” > “OK“.