Apple changed a lot with the release of iTunes 12, including the steps on repeating songs or playlists. Follow these steps if you need to learn how.
- While in iTunes, press the “ALT” key, then select “Controls“.
- Choose “Shuffle” or “Repeat“, then choose the desired setting.
- Now, while playing a song, you should see the shuffle and repeat options respectively to the left of the Now Playing area. Click these icons to activate and deactivate shuffle and repeat. When lit in blue, they are activated. When black, they are disabled.
You can also right-click or control-click the icons to show the options.
- Dark arrows means that repeat is completely disabled.
- Blue arrows, and the entire current playlist you are playing will be repeated.
- Blue arrows with a number 1 next to it means the current song will be repeated.