Chromebooks are awesome for their portability, so it’s only right that you should use devices that fit the portable theme. If you’re looking to pair your Bluetooth headphones with your Chromebook, you may feel a little confused if you’re a new user. The process is super simple, and once you’ve done it, you’ll never struggle with pairing Bluetooth devices again. Check out our comprehensive guide on how you can pair Bluetooth headphones to a Chromebook below.
- Fix: Bluetooth Headset Showing as Two Devices on PC
- Fix: Chromebook Won’t Connect to Bluetooth Devices
- Bluetooth Headset Won’t Work as Headphones and Speakers
- How to Add Bluetooth to Any Computer
How to Pair Bluetooth Headphones to Chromebook
The process of how to pair Bluetooth headphones to a Chromebook is extremely simple. Provided that both your headphones and Chromebook work just fine and have adequate connectivity, you can follow these simple steps:
- Make sure your Bluetooth headphones are on and your Chromebook has Bluetooth on.
- Click on the Quick Settings Panel at the bottom right corner of your Chromebook screen.
- Click on Bluetooth.
- In the dropdown menu, select your Bluetooth headphones.
- Follow any supplementary onscreen instructions.
That’s it! You can take your Chromebook and Bluetooth headphones anywhere you please and enjoy the portability of these devices—the wonders of Bluetooth connectivity.
We strongly recommend you purchase some Bluetooth devices to pair with your Chromebook, as it fits the spirit of the device. It’s great not having to worry about tangled or broken wires, plug and unplug your device in, or pack them. With Bluetooth headphones, you can wear them on your head or around your neck and wear them when you need to. Once you pair Bluetooth headphones to Chromebook, your device will recognize them for future purposes. So, you’ll need to turn on both devices and get cracking.