Learning to forward a text message from the Samsung Galaxy S9 smartphone can be tricky. Once you learn how the first time though, it’s a breeze. Just follow these steps.
- From the Home screen, swipe the app list up.
- Swipe over to the screen with the “Messages” app, then tap the icon to open it.
- Select the message thread that contains the individual message you want to forward.
- Tap and hold your finger on the message you wish to forward.
- A “Message options” menu will appear. Tap “Forward“.
- A screen will appear where you can send the message to a new recipient Tap the contacts icon on the right side or enter the phone number in the “Recipient” field. Modify the message as you like, then tap the “Send” button when ready.
You’re done! You have successfully forwarded a text message from your Samsung Galaxy S9.
Note that you cannot forward entire message threads, just individual text messages.