by default, the Samsung Galaxy S7 has the phone and camera app icons on the lock screen for easy access. If you don’t like it, you can disable the lock screen icons or change them with these steps.
- From the Home screen, select “Apps“, then open “Settings“.
- Scroll down and tap “Lock screen and security“.
- Tap “Info and app shortcuts“.
- Tap “App shortcuts“.
- Select “Left shortcut” or “Right shortcut” as desired.
- Slide the switch to “Off” to disable the lock screen icon, or choose the desired icon. Some icons may be grayed out because they are not available to use as lock screen icons.