Looking for how to insert or remove the SIM card or SD Card in your Verizon Droid Turbo smartphone? Follow these steps.
- Locate the SIM and SD Card slot located on the top of the device.
- Use an eject tool or paper clip to gently push the small button in the hole of the tray.
- The tray will pop out, allowing you to remove it.
- The tray includes both the SIM and SD Card. remove the SIM or SD Card as desired.
- When ready to place the tray back into the device, make sure the SIM and SD Card are arranged in the tray as pictured above. Slide the tray back into the device until it clicks into place.