You can view videos and photos that are stored on your LG Stylo 4 smartphone easily with these steps.
Option 1 – Direct to Smart TV
- Ensure your TV and Stylo 4 are connected to the same network.
- Open an item from the “Gallery” or “Music” app.
- Select “Menu” > “Play on other device“.
- Select the TV you wish to play the media on.
Option 2 – Chromecast
The Google Chromecast is a favorite wireless option for many Stylo 4 users.
- Connect the Chromecast to the HDMI port on your TV and a USB port or other power source.
- Ensure the Chromecast and Stylo 4 are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Download and install the Google Home app to the Stylo 4.
- Once the Home app is configured with your Chromecast, apps will have a “Cast” option. All screens can be mirrored from the Home app buy selecting > “Cast screen / audio“.