Confused about how to scan using the Canon Pixma MX922 all-in-one printer? We’ve got the steps for you.
You can use the IJ Scan Utility on your computer to scan documents from your computer. The IJ Scan Utility is installed using the disc included with your Pixma 922 or via driver download and install from the Canon website.
- Launch the IJ Scan Utility. Windows users can launch it from “Start” > “Programs” > “Canon Utilities” > “IJ Scan Utility” > “IJ Scan Utility“. MacOS users can select “Go” from the Finder, then select “Applications” > “Canon IJ Scan Utility“.
- Load the documents you wish to scan on the scan surface or in the document feed tray.
- Select one of the following options:
- “Auto” – Auto detect documents on platen or document feeder and scan.
- “Photo” – Scan photos placed on the platen.
- “Documents” – Scan a document placed on the platen.
- “Custom” – Scan with settings set under “Settings…”.
- “Stitch” – Scan multiple pages and combine them together to make one image.
Files are saved in the format and folder specified in “Settings…“. Be sure to check the section that matches the selection you have chosen.
You can scan to an email message under “Settings…” by using the “Attach to e-mail” selection.