The right side menu in Adobe Reader is annoying and takes up a large part of the screen. Wouldn’t you like to get rid of it permanently? Hide it by default in all documents you open with these steps.
- Open a document in Adobe Reader DC.
- Select “Edit” > “Preferences“.
- Select “Documents” on the left pane.
- Check the “Remember current state of Tools Pane” box, then select “OK“.
Note: In older versions of Reader DC, this box is named “Open Tool pane for each document”. You can uncheck it in this case.
- Now click the arrow on the divider between the document and the right pane to hide it.
After closing the document, it should now be set to have the right pane hidden. It won’t open again unless you expand it yourself.