Microsoft Word 2016 includes some powerful templates that make creating a resume easy. Here’s how to access them.
- From the “New” menu (“File” > “New“), type “Resume” or “CV” in the search box, then press”Enter” to search.
- Select a template that fits what you like (or what your potential employer will like).
- Select “Create” to download the template.
- Your resume will be created. From here just fill in the items with brackets with your information.
- Some areas may have a plus sign (+) where you can add additional sections.
You’re ready to start editing and creating your new resume.