Decide whether or not you want “Outlook Today” to display when you start Microsoft Outlook 2019/365 with this simple setting.
Disable Outlook Today @ Startup
- Select “File” > “Options“.
- Choose “Advanced” on the left pane.
- In the “Outlook start and exit” area is an option to “Start Outlook in this folder“. Select “Browse…“.
- Choose to start from “Inbox“, “Calendar“, “Tasks“, etc.
Enable Outlook Today @ Startup
- From the “Mail” view in Outlook, select the main email address associated with your account. If you’re using a third-party email system, you may have to select “Archives” instead.
- Select “Customize Outlook Today“, located toward the right of the window.
- Check the “When starting Outlook, go directly to Outlook Today” box.
- Select “Save Changes“.
Preetha Mathew says
Helped us a lot. The stunning feature is Insights and also the rest. Hoping for more learnings
I have Outlook 2019 for Mac and I don’t see where to do this. Can you add that to the instructions?