Microsoft Teams is a very finicky application. Things just don’t work with it sometimes.
Teams users may experience a problem where it will not connect to the Internet and displays “Error code caa30194“.
Follow these steps to solve this issue.
- Close Microsoft Teams by right-clicking the icon in the taskbar and selecting Quit.
- Right-click the desktop icon for Teams and click Properties. Otherwise, right-click the icon on the app launcher, select Open File Location, then right-click the Microsoft Teams icon there and choose Properties.
- Click the Compatibility tab.
- Click Run this program in compatibility mode for, the select Windows 7.
- Check the Run this program as Administrator if possible.
That should do the trick! Now try to use Microsoft Teams again.