Apple iTunes 12 is different than what most users are used to. Learning how to transfer photos to the iPhone, iPod or iPad can be a daunting task for those who are used to the old way of doing things. Here’s how it’s done.
- Connect the device to your computer using a USB cable.
- A button will appear toward the upper-left part of the screen. Select it to access the settings on the device.
- Select the “Photos” option on the left sidebar.
- Check the “Sync Photos from” option, then choose to sync “All folders” or “Selected folders“. You can also select the “Include videos” check box to sync your personal videos. If you choose the “Selected folders” option, you will be give the option to check the folders you want to sync to the device.
- Click the “Done” button, then click “Apply“. iTunes will then transfer your photos over to your Apple device.