We show you two ways you can access the automatic screen rotate setting on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 smartphone.
Option 1 – Quick Menu
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to reveal the notification bar.
- Select “Auto rotate” to toggle the rotation setting. It will be green in color when rotation is turned on, gray when turned off.
Note: If you do not see “Auto rotate”, you may have to scroll left or select “Edit” (pencil icon) while the notification bar is open.
Option 2 – Settings
- From the Home screen, select “Apps” and select “Settings“.
- Select “Display and wallpaper“.
- Select “Screen rotation“
- Choose “Rotate screen content” or “Stay in portrait view” as desired.
Why don’t I have these options on my Note 5?
It appears some builds do not include the option to lock or unlock screen rotation. In this case, you may want to download and install the Ultimate Rotation Control app to control rotation on your device.