The first time you login to Facebook from your Android or iPhone device, you are prompted to setup Profile Picture Login (formerly known as One-Tap Login). To set it up again, try these steps.
Main Profile Picture Login Setting
- From a web browser, login to Facebook.
- Select the menu arrow located at the upper-right corner, then choose “Settings“.
- Select “Security” on the left pane.
- Select the “Edit” link in the “Profile Picture Login” area.
- Select “Turn off profile picture login” or “Turn on profile picture login” as desired.
Enable Profile Picture Login on Device
- Do one of the following depending on whether you have an iPhone or Android:
- Android – Go to “Settings” > “Apps” > “Facebook” > “Storage” > “Clear data“.
- iPhone – Go to “Settings” > “Storage & iCloud Usage” > “Manage Storage” > “Facebook” > “Delete App“. After the app is removed, open the App Store app and reinstall Facebook
- Open the Facebook app, and enter your login credentials.
- Once you login, you will be prompted to enable Profile Picture Login.