You may want to add your Facebook events to your Google Calendar. If you sync your Android device with your Google account, this may help greatly. Here’s how it’s done.
- Login to your Facebook account, then open the upcoming events page.
- Select any event link to bring up the event page.
- Select the menu with three dots , then “Export Event“.
- A link will be available under where it says “Subscribe to all upcoming events on your calendar“. Copy this link.
- Login to your Google account, and open Google Calendar.
- Select the icon with an arrow next to “Other calendars“, then choose “Add by URL“.
- Insert the link from step 4 in the “URL” field, then select “Add Calendar“.
The Facebook Event Calendar will be imported into your Google Calendar. Any future modifications to the events on Facebook will also be imported.