You may want to add your Facebook events to your Google Calendar. If you sync your Android device with your Google account, this may help greatly. Here’s how it’s done.
- Login to your Facebook account, then open the upcoming events page.
- Select any event link to bring up the event page.
- Select that you are either “Interested” or “Going…” to the event.
- Select the menu with three dots , then “Export Event“.
- A link will be available under where it says “Subscribe to all upcoming events on your calendar“. Copy this link.
- Login to your Google account, and open Google Calendar.
- Select the icon with 3 dots next to the calendar you wish to import the events to, then choose “Settings and sharing“.
- On the left pane, select “Add calendar” > “From URL“.
- Insert the link from step 4 in the “URL” field, then select “URL of Calendar” field.
- Select “Add Calendar“, and the events will be imported into your Google Calendar.
Now an events you mark as “Interested“, “Going“, or events you have been invited to will show on your Google Calendar.
Please note that updates to events that are made on Facebook may take a few hours to sync to your Google Calendar. Syncing is one way, so any changes you make in your Google Calendar will not reflect on Facebook. However, changes to the event on Facebook will eventually sync to Google Calendar.