Turn the Microsoft Office 2016 or 2013 clipboard features on or off using these easy steps.
- In Excel, Word or Powerpoint, select the “Home” tab.
- Select the arrow next to “Clipboard“.
- Select “Options” at the bottom-left of the window.
Select or deselect options as desired:
- Show Office Clipboard Automatically – Enables or disables the appearance of the Office Clipboard sidebar.
- Show Office Clipboard When CTRL + C is Pressed Twice – Enables or disables ability to bring up clipboard sidebar by pressing C while holding CTRL key twice.
- Collect Without Showing Office Clipboard – Automatically copies items without displaying the clipboard sidebar.
- Show Office Clipboard Icon on Taskbar – Enables or disables the icon in the Windows Taskbar.
- Show Status Near Taskbar When Copying – Enables or disables the yellow box that appears in the lower-right corner that says “Item collected” when copying items.