If you start using a new Google account on your Android device and you own apps that are tied to another Google Play account, you may want to add those apps to your device using these steps.
Unfortunately, there is no way to actually move apps from one Google account to another. Even if you contact Google about it, they will not be able to help you. However, you can add the old account to your Android and install any of the apps on both accounts. Just use these steps.
Note: These steps assume you are already running your Android device that is already tied to the newer Google account you are using.
- Open “Settings” > “Accounts“. (Menu may be differently worded depending on version of the Android OS or device)
- Select “Add account“.
- Select “Google“, then go through the steps to sign your Android into the old account.
- Once the other Google account is added, open the “Google Play” app.
- Select the “Menu” button located at the upper-left corner of he screen.
- Select the small arrow next to your google account, then choose the other account listed.
- Select “Menu” > “My apps” to download and install the apps that are purchased under the other account.