Tony Chen is a master strategist whose charisma has managed to seduce, serenade, and marinate even the most guarded techie in an instant. He is the brains behind the envied OPPO Reno 10x zoom. It’s no small feat that the 10x Zoom holds its own against the best that Huawei and Samsung have to offer. Imagine owning one of only two smartphones with a 5x optical telelens! Not to overlook, the OPPO Reno 10x Zoom runs on Android 9.0 (pie), upgradeable to Version 10.0, and ColorOS 7.0. The OPPO 10x Zoom with a 48 Megapixel Camera has gained traction in the markets at an invasive rate. The OPPO ColorOS 7.0 has a scheduled update to take place.
Upgrading ColorOs on OPPO Reno 10x Zoom
ColorOs is a custom User Interface (UI) by Oppo tailormade for their devices only. It’s aimed to add glam to the Android interface. It is enriched with magnificent color blending, icon display, themes, and full graphics over the ray. The ColorOS 7 prides itself of a starkly 2D UI, with a starkly minimalist. ColorOS 7 also boasts of brand-new icon design, new minimalist wallpapers, and a modal page that aids one-handed usability.
ColorOS 7 Update to Version 7.1
OPPO is no mediocre brand. It has since scheduled an upgrade to its latest ColorOS 7. ColorOS 7.1 comes hot in the heels of the new Android 10. This new update was set to be launched in March 2020 amidst the Corona Virus crisis, thus pushing it to April 17th-25th. This ColorOS 7.1 is bundled with a security patch, and several bugs (errors) fixes. The disarranged multitasking menu, the iOS-like Settings tile, and the eerie grey overlay in the notifications bar are now history. The icons too, have undergone a revamp.
Features of the New ColorOS 7.1
- Forced Dark Mode. The ColorOS 7.1 adds a dark mode scheduler as well as a forceable option for select third-party apps. This implies that you can set up your apps to read in dark mode.
- A revamped User Interface. The icons have received a total rework. For a beauty tweak of your icons, you can update it in the launcher settings. The available options are; Pebble style, Material Design style, the custom Art+, and the default ColorOs option.
- One-handed usability. For a large smartphone, it is an uphill task to use it one-handedly. ColorOs 7.1 has made this dream possible. The screen contracts to either side at the bottom once this setting is activated. This dramatically reduces your stretching distance to tap on the screen. The inadvertent mode is also activated, thus no accidental taps.
- Amplified Screen Recording. This is one area that lets Google down. Oppo proves unbeaten with the onboard screen recorder. You can record internal audio, especially for the gamers. It also records audio and video from the front camera. Isn’t that stunning?
- Improved memory management, new sound effects, Breeno Voice Assistant, Portrait Mode 2.0
Upgrading ColorOs 7
Epic Camera Performance with the OPPO Reno 10x Zoom ColorOS 7
Great moments are worth capturing and documenting. Oppo’s forte has been its outstanding camera, and the Oppo 10x Zoom is no exception. Its 48-megapixel camera is out of this world. The Oppo Reno 10x Zoom prides itself on three cameras; 48, 13, and 8-megapixel cameras.
It is one of only two smartphones with 5x optical tele-lens. This yields a ten times focal length than that of a bare wide-angle lens. Its 10x zoom capability brings the world closer to you. The dual-LED flash adds to its grandeur.
This Oppo Reno 10x Zoom boasts of AI (Artificial Intelligence) portrait optimization for night shots. It makes out between background and subject, thus maintaining skin tone and producing magnificent images.
The 10x zoom catapults the Oppo Reno 10x Zoom to heights, where others failed. The Oppo Reno 10x Zoom pays keen attention to detail and captures videos at 4K resolution. It is hard for an amateur to distinguish between daytime and night shots taken by this Oppo 10x Zoom.
Upgrade Your OPPO Reno 10x Zoom to an Exceptional, Colorful Experience with ColorOS 7
From the ColorOS 7 update, bezel-free screen, 48Mp AI camera to a 10x Zoom capability, the Oppo Reno 10x Zoom overshadows all its rivals. The ColorOS 7.1 bundles a security patch and fixes bugs in its predecessor versions. With supporting Android 10 and ColorOs 7.1, verily, the OPPO 10x Zoom has succeeded where others failed. Stunning is an understatement to this phone.