Transfer photos from your computer to your Apple iPhone, iPod or iPad and enjoy viewing them while on the go.
Option 1 – Using iCloud
If you are using iCloud to store your photos, you can transfer the photos from the computer to iCloud to make them viewable on your iPhone or iPad.
- Login to your iCloud account.
- Select “Photos“.
- Drag and drop any JPG photos you wish over to the iCloud Photos screen. You can also select the upload button if you wish to browse to select each file.
Option 2 – Using iTunes
- Attach the device to the computer using the USB cable.
- Open iTunes and select the icon for your device in the upper-left corner.
- Select the “Photos” tab.
- Check the “Sync photos from box“, then click the drop-down menu to select the folder that contains your pictures.
- Select “Apply“.
The pictures will then sync up with your device. You can view them from the “Photos“app.