You can disable the S Voice feature on your Samsung Galaxy S6 if you don’t really care for the feature. Many users accidentally activate it by double-tapping the “Home” key and would like to prevent it from launching. You can turn it off with these steps.
- Open “Apps” > “Settings” > “Application manager“.
- Swipe over to the “All” list.
- Scroll down and select “S Voice“.
- Tap the “Turn off” button.
- Option “Apps” > “S Voice” or double-tap the “Home” button.
- Tap the Menu icon located at the upper-right portion of the screen.
- Uncheck the “Open via the home key” option.
The S Voice feature is now disabled and will no longer launch when you double-tap the Home button.
This post applies to models SM-G920F, SM-G920FQ, and SM-920I.