If you are experiencing problems with your Internet Browser on your Sony PS3, clearing the Cookies and the Cache is the first step in trying to fix the problem. Users have reported problems downloading system updates. The following steps usually help the problem.
- From the XMB menu, select “Network“.
- Select “Internet Browser“.
- After the Internet Browser appears press the “Triangle” button.
- Select “Tools” on the “Options” menu.
- Select “Delete Cookies” or “Delete Cache“.
- Select “Yes” to confirm.