Did you delete a photo you’ve just got to have back? Fortunately, you have some options to recover deleted photos from Apple iPhone 8 and X.
Option 1 – Use Recently Deleted from Device
- Open the “Photos” app.
- Select “Albums” at the bottom of the screen.
- Open the “Recently Deleted” album.
- Select the photo you wish to get back, then tap “Recover“.
Option 2 – Use Recently Deleted from iCloud
If you synced your photos with iCloud, you may be able to recover the photo using these steps.
- Login to iCloud using the same account you used on your iPhone.
- Open “Photos“.
- Select “Recently Deleted” on the left pane.
- Select the photo you wish to get back, then select “Recover“.
Option 3 – Use iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to your computer, and open iTunes.
- Select the device icon located near the top-left portion of the window.
- Choose “Summary” in the left pane”.
- Check to see what kind of backups you have listed under the “iCloud” and “This computer” selections.
- If you have a backup from a date you feel comfortable restoring, select “Restore Backup…“